Re: Bash!

From:           	"???? ????" <raptorblue@hotmail.com>
To:             	cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject:        	Bash!
Date sent:      	Sun, 19 Sep 1999 13:09:48 PDT

You could try "mkdir /tmp"...

If you were really serious when you asked this, you have a very long way
to go before you can make any productive use of the Cygwin environment.
I would recommend that you buy yourself one or two basic introductory
books on using Unix and Unix shells, and begin reading.
In the meantime, try the online help at someplace like
   <http://www-h.eng.cam.ac.uk/help/help2.html>

There is a wealth of documentation available on the Web, and that is
what search engines are for (e.g. yahoo, google, altavista).

Regards,
Doug