OpenGL 1.1

Hi,

I'm trying to use gcc to compile an OpenGL 1.1 program, but not having
much success. Everythings fine if I stick to the OpenGL 1.0 spec, but
using any of the new 1.1 calls (e.g. glBindTexture) results in that
symbol being undefined. The OpenGL DLL implements the 1.1 spec and
glBindTexture shows up as an exported function under quikview.

I'd be greatful if anyone could help me with this.

Cheers,
Jon