OpenGL ICD with my TNT2

Hi, my problem is this: I would like to make OpenGL programs that
makes use of my Creative 3D Blaster TNT2 Ultra graphics board under
Windows 98.

It appears as if I have the correct ICD installed (though the OpenGL
screenblankers that was shipped with my Windows98 looks slow to
me...) Anyway what I think I need is a static link library (libXXX.a)
for gcc (from cygwin 20.1) that simply calls functions in the
"OpenGL32.dll". Is this correct? I also need a set of headerfiles for
my compiler.

Additionally I would like a "glut" or "glut-like" library that uses
only standard Windows function calls to open a window and read some
events. (No X-Server)

What I want is to be able to make OpenGL based programs with my
cygwin compiler, and the programs are NOT allowed to require any
special cygwin link libraries - i.e. it should run on a vanilla
Windows machine. (Of course OpenGL ICD is required)

I know that this subject has been discussed, and perhaps already
answered, but it appears as if I don't really understand what to do
and how. It might be worth adding that I have never successfully
managed to compile any ported package with cygwin, I have had to look
for pre-compiled versions. I don't know if this is because I'm stupid
or just not educated enough... :)

Fredrik Bergholtz                           "Remember, nobody minds,
su95-fbe@nada.kth.se                              nobody cares."
http://www.nada.kth.se/~su95-fbe/                            /Eeyore