Re: [HACKERS] backend freezeing on win32 fixed (I hope ;-) )

On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 02:07:16PM -0400, McCunney, Dennis wrote:
> [...]

This is a good idea.  If you send me a patch for the API FAQ and I'll be
glad to add this.

If you aren't too sure what to add, you can get started with the semaphores
which were mentioned in this thread.  Also, if you peruse the mailing list
archives you should be able to find additional items.

Looking forward to your contribution...

-chris