Warning Explanation ??

Hi all,

Is there someplace where i can get a warning
explanation ?  I'm getting the following warning when
i link all my .o files together with gcc -o option:

ld: warning: symbol `Buffer' has differing
alignments:
(file FieldEditCheckFILE.o value=0x1; file
RadixQuickSort.o value=0x4);
largest value applied
ld: warning: symbol `Buffer' has differing sizes:
(file FieldEditCheckFILE.o value=0x401;
file RadixQuickSort.o value=0x4);
FieldEditCheckFILE.o definition taken
ld: warning: symbol `Buffer' has differing
alignments:
(file FieldEditCheckFILE.o value=0x4; file
CheckConditional.o value=0x1);
largest value applied
ld: warning: symbol `Buffer' has differing
alignments:
(file FieldEditCheckFILE.o value=0x4; file
CreateConditionalList.o value=0x1);
largest value applied
ld: warning: symbol `Buffer' has differing
alignments:
(file FieldEditCheckFILE.o value=0x4; file
InitConditionData.o value=0x1);
largest value applied
ld: warning: symbol `Buffer' has differing
alignments:
(file FieldEditCheckFILE.o value=0x4; file
IsConditionNode.o value=0x1);
largest value applied
ld: warning: symbol `Buffer' has differing
alignments:
(file FieldEditCheckFILE.o value=0x4; file
ProcessConditionalBETWEEN.o value=0x1);
largest value applied
ld: warning: symbol `Buffer' has differing
alignments:
(file FieldEditCheckFILE.o value=0x4; file
ProcessConditionalIN.o value=0x1);
largest value applied
ld: warning: symbol `Buffer' has differing
alignments:
(file FieldEditCheckFILE.o value=0x4; file
ProcessConditionInput.o value=0x1);
largest value applied
ld: warning: symbol `Buffer' has differing
alignments:
(file FieldEditCheckFILE.o value=0x4; file
SetAverageDistinctRange.o value=0x1);
largest value applied

what does this mean ?  where can i get a
description of the warnings ?

Thanks !

Raman B