RE: What to do to build gmp-2.0.2?

I asked about that myself, and the answer was "It isn't currently available
in that format", so I went to the trouble of creating local copies with the
HTML links fixed of the User's Guide and the API Reference.  If the Cygwin
folks would like to make them available for download, I'll be happy to send
them along to the web page.

Right now, they exist as small Zip files (54K and 22K, respectively), but I
can make tarred and gzipped versions as well for those who prefer them.