scp for cygwin?

Anyone know if there's a port of scp for cygwin? Francis Chang's ssh
package includes it, but I can't get it to work.

(Running scp produced a complaint that /usr/local/bin/ssh1 didn't exist.
Creating it (as a copy of ssh) allowed scp to run, but it only gets as
far as asking for a password and then freezes up. I had to use Task
Manager to kill it. ssh itself works fine.)

--
Ross Smith <ross.s@ihug.co.nz> The Internet Group, Auckland, New Zealand