From: Robert Bresner [mailto:rbresner@olf.com]
Sent: 23 June 1999 22:14
To: cygwin
Subject: Another clue into my problem with make...

1. Before, my make problem was limited to emacs, but I've
	been informed that the problem exists in an NT cmd.exe
	session as well ( but not on my machine. ) Could this be
	an environment thing? (What environment variables are
	used by make? I know SHELL. Is WORK? Of the 2 books I have
	on make, only one mentions SHELL. )

	2. Before, the PATH was getting _blown away_ [ PATH=(null) ],
	but I've now seen where an NT style path (e.g. w:\my_path)
	is being changed to a *nix style path, after an NT mount
	(e.g. //w/my_path). That is just incredibly odd. Does
	GNU make check the Cygwin mount table?

are addressed.
MIMEsweeper for the presence of known computer viruses.