B20.1: find -depth reports "No such file or directory"

...when attempting to deal with directories after traversing their con-
tents. I'd give more details, but the PC on which I observed the problem
is being rebuilt (hardware problems), and I'll need to reload B20.1 on
it to reproduce it.

This is observed on NT4.0 SP3 (build 1381, IIRC), on an NTFS filesystem:
note that the error occurs *only* if the -depth predicate is used.

If I have time, I'll look into the source to try to discern the problem,
but until I get my other computer back, I can't even open the .bz2 file
that contains it! (*groan*)
--
Eric G. Roesinger, Member Technical Staff ====== roesingere@indy.tce.com
INH620 Communications Product Development ====== =======================