From: Jim Hauxwell [mailto:james@dattrax.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 1999 11:27
To: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: B20 : Bash Problem, Slowing down after 4 hours running (win98)

I wrote a script to covert 1000's of filenames to their lowercase
equivalent.  Worked fine but got slower and slower over time until 4 hours
after I'd started it running it was really slow (mouse not moving properly).
Nothing else was running at the time.  Anyone else experienced this??

Also Ive noticed that if you create a big wordlist -

for words in `ls *.h*`; do

causes a windows protection error box to appear