RE: stdarg question

Sir,

Might not this type of question be more appropriately targeted toward a
programming list?
Just my thoughts.

Regards,

W. Terry Lincoln - Senior Engineer            \     \   _   /
Ultimate Technology Corporation                \     \ |J| /
a Tridex Company (NASDAQ:trdx)                  \     _|E|_
ICQ# 39362285                                    \   |_ S _|
Email:  <mailto:WTerryLincoln@engineer.com>       \    |U|
1: <http://www.AngelFire.com/ny/TerryLincoln>      \ / |S| \
2: <http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Concourse/7326> \  | |