running programs

Do I run the Apache from a Dos prompt under 98 or from the Bash shell?  When
I try to run apachectl start under bash it says the file does not exists.
Says the same for httpd.exe but under dos httpd.exe crashes my system.  I am
running the binary download from camp 1.2B1 and the latest (as of yesterday)
cygwin

Kenton Brown

Kenton and Saundi Brown
Missionaries to Honduras
acts29@missions4Him.com
http://www.Missions4Him.com/vfm/index.html

Grace: The desire and power to do God's will
Humble:  Someone who sees his true condition before God
Humiliation: A proud man being embarrassed.
Mercy: Unmerited favor, (We usually think this is Grace)
Faith: Completely trusting in God's capacity to accomplish what I cannot
accomplish in my own power.
Holiness:  That which is of the nature of God.
Love: God living through us.
Joy:  That which remains when nothing else does.
Peace:  Faith completed

Recommend reading:
The Bible - Holy men of God inspired by the Holy Spirit
The Final Quest - Rick Joyner
What is so amazing about Grace - Phil Yancey