Re: various 'cywin1.dll' tested with PERL's 'Configure' script.

>         Well if we are here, and if we are using Winblows instead of Linux, is
> because we have to use it at work!!!
>
>         I am here to implement GNU software on Windows, show it to my boss, and
> tell him that this is just a demo of what could be done on Linux.

For that I will not spend weeks and months.  I would rather install Linux on a laptop and do the demo to boss :-)

In my opinion the purpose of Cygwin is to provide UNIX software to a much bigger community of Windows users :-)

Suhaib

>         LINUX has already all of this stuff working, and several packages more,
> so it is working as Linux advertising for me!!
>
>         If you go to my home, you will find my big system running Linux, and my
> wife's little system running Windows (just for some games and stuff that hasn't
> been ported for Linux, and really minor stuff).

If you go to my home you find Windows and Linux running on both the Systems, mine and my wife :-0
This way we can benefit from best of the both OS :-)

--Suhaib