B20.1 Bash crashes wih trailing &

I have found a bug in Bash in B20.1. It crashes when a trailing & is
used. It is fine if used on the normal command line, but fails if it is
used from a script with the -c option (eg bash -c xterm&) or if used as
a system call from within a programme ( eg system("xterm&").

Windows 95 OSR2
AMD k200
Cygwin B20.1

Let me know if you need any more details.

Mark