Re: .tex or .dvi files to HTML

srikanth.sundararajan@amd.com wrote:

> Hi,
>         You could try LaTeX2html which is a freeware Perl script to convert
> TeX files to HTML documents.
>
> > hi all,
> >
> > I have some .tex and .dvi files with me. What tools do I need to convert
> > either of these files to HTML?

This is off topic (and so please respond privately if you want to
comment), but the use of Perl for this kind of job is a mistake.  Do
visit

http://para.inria.fr/~maranget/hevea/

for a superior tool and probably some explanatory notes.  Even the
LaTeX2x tool (available on CTAN) is going to beat your typical Perl hack
both in correctness and speed.

--
Ian Zimmerman
Lightbinders, Inc.