Re: Linking to STDCALL-functions without '@xx' appended

>It appears that the export table of the DLL does not have the '@xx'
>appended to the function names. (In fact using Quick View is seems that
>the DLL has no export table).
>
>My question is then is it possible to make links to STDCALL-functions
>without the '@xx' being appended to the function name.
>
>It is not a problem to produce a library-file with appropriate names.

I have a similar problem: I want a clean exports table in my DLLs (no
stdcall mangled names), so I use the aliasing in the .DEF file:

EXPORTS
AlphaBeta=AlphaBeta@12

but that .DEF file does not put mangled names in the import library, so
programs can not link.

How could generate a clean exports table and make my programs link?

-e-