Re: Fix for Out of environment space not working...

I am not sure that this needs to be added to the user's guide but what I
finally figured out (which of course seems obvious now) was that System
Commander, which I have installed to let me switch between Linux and
Win98, was overwriting the config.sys file on boot up.....

So I just found where in Sys. Commander's tree it kept a copy of the
config.sys...edited that file and now everything works fine...

Sort of a special problem for users of Sys. Commander or other boot
manager software....

later

dave z