X11R6 libraries and Widgets released

For a while we had discussion on Cygwin users list about porting X applications with
different ports of X11R6.4 libraries.

I am releasing my X11R6.4, and Lesstif (Motif clone) archive which contains
tones of extra widgets, like ViewKit (clone), Xarm, and Xbae etc.  Beware
size of the tar.gz archive is approx. 19 MB.  (after uncompressing you get an
X11R6.4 directory of approx. 57 MB)

Source code (approx. over 150 MB) is available upon request.

Web page address is;
http://siddiqi.webjump.com

The same web site also contains Zyacc.
Zyacc is a general-purpose parser generator that converts a grammar description for an LALR(1) context-free grammar into a C
program to parse that grammar. Zyacc is largely upward compatible with Yacc and Bison.

Suhaib