Re: Debuggers

> Some more data.  I have now upgraded to lesstif-0.88.1, trying both MOTIF 1
> and MOTIF 2 compatible libraries.  This didn't solve the glyph problem.
>
> There may be some other problem in Arlindo's X11R6.4 package, as otherwise
> our setups are the same.

Now I have plenty of space on Web server.  I will release my X11R6.4 libraries today.
I use some extra X11/MOTIF Widgets, and it could be possible that those widgets
enhances the libraries I am using.

> PS.  To get lesstif-0.88.1 to build I need to
>   configure --prefix=/usr/X11R6.4 --enable-shared=no --enable-static
>   put "-lSM -lICE" after  "-lXt" in a coupe of the makefiles below
> ./clients/Motif-1.2

True,  but you also need --x-includes=/usr/X11R6.4/include, --x-libraries=/usr/X11R6.r/lib, --with-x --enable-production (enable production causes debugging info to be stipped and reduces size of the binaries).

Configure scripts needs to be hacked.  Also, Xlt library souce code requires some pacthing.

Regards

Suhaib