Re: DDD

DDD web page for downloading the precompiled binary has moved to;
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Forum/6298

I was told by my ISP that DDD binary was exceeding the size of the limit imposed by them.

At my new web site I have also uploaded the ARPC for Cygwin and Win32.  ARPC for
Win32 should work with MingW32.

Arpc (pronounced ``arp-cee'') is an extension to the publically available ONC RPC/XDR system version 4.0 (from Sun Microsystems). It was developed as part of the DARPA sponsored Arcadia environments project.

Suhaib