RE: debug: chmod /dev/tty1 0666 failed: No such file or directory

I know this is a bit annoyed but does any one have the source for SSHD
on NT ?  Like Larry was saying, "it is much easier to figure out what
SSHD is doing if you can search its source code for the error ..."
Please help because I desperately need this source.
Peter Nguyen