Re: undefined references for GUI library using Mingw32

>But where is the problem report????  I don't have the time to go
>through

I am not able to pipe the errors msgs from the compile to a file.
Here is an example:
      'wx/lib/libwx.a(frame.o)(.text0x190a):frame.cc: undefined
reference to 'wxLogLastError'

>please search the mailing list for the last few exchanges between
>Chris
>Pourcelot and I that should help you fix the faulty WINLIBS setting >in
the

I found a hit on 3/17 for setting WINLIBS. It matches my makeg95.env,
except for the ones that you stated in your note may have been left out.
Do they have to be in a specific order?