Re: [REQ] Tcl/Expect Port Information

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Todd Massey wrote:

> I am attempting to use the TCL/Expect port and not having much success.
> Does anyone know who did the original port and has any work been
> done between B19 and B20 on it.

There has been lots of fixes in Cygwin DLL between b19 and b20.1 which
helps tools like expect. For reasonably simple tasks, Cygwin b20.1 Expect
works quite well; for more complicated tasks, eg., running a testsuite
with 8000 test cases, mileage varies quite widely.

What problems are you having?

Regards,
Mumit

ps: I've changed the gnu-win32 mailing list address to the new one. You
may want to update your alias/addressbook/etc.