Cursor Control under Cygwin

Hi All

I am using cygnus c compiler for my application. I had phased some
problem during getting input
from key board.

I am getting key board input immediately. It completely working in Win
NT, But in Win 95
it does not give key input value immediately in some cases. Cases are as
follows.

Case 1 :  Escape Key.
            When Caps is Lock then on pressing Escape Key, Read function
does not return any thing.

Case 2:   Insert/Delete/Home/End/PgUp/PgDn key does not return
immediately if Num Lock is On.

Case 3:   All arrow key [Up, down, Left and Right] key does not return
immediately if Num Lock is On.

I am attaching a small program  and it's executable.

Please respond.

Thanks in advance.

P.L.Gupta

chkkey.c