Re: Re: cygnuswin32

What value would there be in that for Henrik and how would he go about doing
that with Win 98?  There should be no reason that Cygwin tools cannot handle
long file names on NTFS or FAT partitions, although I don't know how many
are using FAT32 partitions.  The first question that comes to my mind is
what tools is he using specifically and what behavior does he see?  The
behavior he describes does not make sense to me...

Larry Hall                             lhall@rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc.                     (781) 239-1053
8 Grove Street                         (781) 239-1655
Wellesley, MA, 02482-7797              http://www.rfk.com