Re: gcc can't find cpp, but GCC_EXEC_PREFIX is not set

I had the same problem and I fixed it by putting a softlink at the root of
the C: drive:

ln -s //f/cygnus

I have installed cygnus on the F: drive.

~[  Eloy A. Gonzales                     Voice: (505) 844-1063       ]~
~[  Sandia National Laboratories         Fax:   (505) 844-7059       ]~
~[  Org 05715 MS 0965                    email: eagonza@sandia.gov   ]~
~[  Albuquerque, New Mexico 87185-0965                               ]~