Re: compiling file 3.26

Ah yes,

Adding the line

#include <errno.h>

to the file file.h did the trick.  It also worked, and may be more "correct,"
to add the line to the files file.c, fsmagic.c, and compress.c.  Perhaps the
need to make one of these changes should be documented at
http://aquarius.franken.de/docs/develop/gnuwin32/GNUWin32.txt?

Also, do you know if there is a version of gnu tar for win32 that supports
writing to remote unix tape devices that run rmt?  I would like to be able
to do something like

tar -cf tapeserver.domain.com:/dev/rst0 c:\

and have tar write to my tape drive residing on the machine tapeserver.

Thanks again for your help.

John