RE: "Out of environment space" error

I have it back at the Auto default.

I have a config.sys file since it is a dual boot to Win95 which is
certainly supported by Microsoft.

> >Perhaps it has to do with my installing NT over an existing 95
> installation
> >on
> >the same drive (a FAT partition).
>
> Did you run the NT partition during installation?  It should
> have taken
> care of it, unless you forced the Nt installed to install OS
> in the same
> directory where Win95 was already installed.  In that case you are in
> big trouble and may consider backing up your data and cleaning the
> disk... then doing a fresh install.

You mean the NT partitioning program?  I ran whatever the installation
brought up (I honestly don't remember).

I didn't force the install anywhere, it went into the default WINNT
directory (windows was in WINDOWS).

Thanks,

Todd