Cursor Control under Cygwin

A while ago few users mentioned that arrow keys from key-board do
not work properly under Win95/98.

I use Getline library from
Chris Thewalt

of  Berkely to control the behavior of cursor in application compiled
under Cygwin.
I do not remember from where I got the code, but it is in public domain.
Any one interested, I can send getline library.  It is rather small (20
K) in size.
I usually link my code against it for all the applications compiled
under cygwin and it
give satisfactory results for controlling cursor/arrow keys under Win
95/98 and NT