Re: Help on DLL

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, S. Krishnaprasad wrote:

> I have tried all possible methods to create a DLL using gmp
> but it doesnt seem to work.

To repeat myself, unless you send me a testcase that fails (and please
include the command lines/compilers used to build it), I simply don't
have the time to look at your problem.

The gmp DLL on my site is for Cygwin, and I doubt if it'll work with
MSVC applications unless you take special measures.

If you're using MSVC, why not build it with MSVC (which is of course not
my bailiwick, but perhaps someone in the MSVC help lists can help)?

Regards,
Mumit