Fortran 90 on B20

Hi,

Anyone have any experiences running Fortran 90 code in B20. I got a free
fortran 90 compiler off the internet. The demo program compiles fine and
runs fine in cygwin. When I build my own "hello world" program it
compiles fine but does not perform the write to screen. If I execute it
in a dos window it works just fine and writes "hello world". I have the
same problem with a simple C code and Fortran 77 code. Any ideas. Thanks
in advance.

Alan Conrad