Re: autoconf 2.13 doesn't recognize Cygwin B20.1

We've changed gcc to define both __CYGWIN32__ and __CYGWIN__

We want to get rid of __CYGWIN32__ eventually, because "win32" may be
a trademark violation.

Sources should continue to refer to __CYGWIN32__ until we can be
reasonably sure that everyone has the new dev tools.

You should probably manually fix autoconf.m4 to check for __CYGWIN32__
for now.