Re: AW: how to use emacs in -batch mode from bash?

---Andrew Innes <andrewi@harlequin.co.uk> wrote:
8<
> That's pretty much right on the nose (except that command.com/cmd.exe
> don't really have quoting rules; they are too dumb for that).
8<

I just wanted to say the command.com/cmd.exe do have quoting rules;
they're just different.  For instance the circumflex character (^ -
shift of 6 on US Keyboard) is used instead of the backslash character
for character quoting.  You can find the quoting rules on the MSDN, I
don't have the document reference though.

Regards,
Earnie.