RE: Cygnus

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Takeshi Takayama wrote:

> Does anyone have experience about Canadian Cross GNU building ?
> I'm struggling with it.   Please share information.

Since you don't mention what platforms you're talking about, I'm going
to assume you're trying to build Cygwin-hosted compiler/apps from
possibly a Unix machine.

Please search the mailing list. I've provided step by step instructions in
the past. The most recent one was sometime end of January, 1999.

To get to the search engine, visit:
  http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/cygwin/

The posting I refer to is at:
  http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1999-Jan/0572.html