Re: B20: Bug Compiling EPIRC IRC 3.004 - no /sys/dir.h

Evan Mann <esm@iag.net> writes:
> I just installed B20 off the full.exe from go.cygnus.com.
> I am now trying to compile EPIC IRC 3.004 from the source and one of the
> required support files requires /sys/dir.h and this file is obviously
> not included with the distrubtion. Would it be possible to get this
> file?

Nope, since there is no such file, nor there will ever be. Some PC
compilers distribute a non-standard <dir.h>, but I've never seen a
/sys/dir.h on any system.

My guess is that there is sys/dir.h in the source distribution and
you're not setting some include path which makes the compiler think
it's /sys/dir instead.

Fix the code or makefile. Perhaps you could seek help from the authors?

Regards,
Mumit

-