Re: c++ and -mno-cygwin

I was getting this problem too...But then I compiled it with the -c flag to
get an .o file and then linked it with the -mno-cygwin flag(leaving the -mno-
cygwin off of the compiling command line) and it worked fine. (I find anything
that uses libstdc++.a has some problems unless I used -mno-cygwin when I
linked).

Hope this helps,
Jason Craig
-