Patch applied [was Re: pdksh and UNC paths]

Your patch, Steven, is applied. I have made some minor
changes. I have applied a second patch, to support
typing Ctrl-D for logout in CYGWIN=notty mode. This
didn't work before. The diff file is in the archive, too.

You will find it at:

ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin32/porters/Vinschen_Corinna/B20

files:
	pdksh-5.2.13.x.README
	pdksh-5.2.13.x.tar.gz

I have uploaded the files to ftp.franken.de, they will appear
in the above directory soon.

Best Regards,
Corinna

To Michael Hirmke only: