Re: pdksh and UNC paths

Geoffrey Noer wrote:

> I really want tcsh to work without having to type "unhash" to start
> off with.  I don't expect that would be too hard to fix either.

Fixed:

ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin32/porters/Vinschen_Corinna/B20/tcsh-6.08.00.x.tar.gz

Regards,
Corinna

----- snip ------
   *tcsh 6.08.00*
   --------------

   - what is it?
     - Extended C-Shell

   - system
     - Windows NT/95/98 with cygwin1.dll

   - Cygwin
     - for B20
     - binary and text mount
     - CYGWIN=[all one]

   - preliminaries
     - Use `tcsh.diff' from archive, to patch the files
       `configure', `sh.exec.c', `tc.os.h'
     - Use `german_umlauts.diff' if you want to use german umlauts
       in tcsh commandline.

   - configure
     - Use `config.h' from archive.

   - make
     - Add `-UWINNT' to CFLAGS.
     - Choose either
         LIBES= -ltermcap
       or
         LIBES= -lncurses,
       which ever fits your environment.

   - make install
     - nothing to do.

   - notes
     - You _must_ have set environment variable HOME _before_ starting
       tcsh.
     - Unlike the previous version, this version of tcsh allows the
       usage of common extensions .exe and .com on executable files.
     - The archive contains two binaries, one compiled with -lcurses,
       the other with -ltermcap.
     - The binaries are _not_ patched for usage of german umlauts!
     --------- The following note is withdrawn since B20.1 ---------
     - At the moment, tcsh is only useful as login shell, because of an
       error in cygwin1.dll, which will be fixed in the next release.

   - package availability
     - on ftp.gw.com
     - in /pub/unix/tcsh
     - as tcsh-6.08.tar.gz