configure fails to recurse in B20

I've been working with B20.

No matter what I try, it seems that configure will no recurse and configure
all the subdirectories that it should.  This happens with a number of the
tools that I try to build.

If I run configure at the top level of the cdk source, only the top level and
the "intl" and "mmalloc" directories get configured.

Anyone have any pointers? This didn't happen with B19, but that was on a
different machine.

--
David Croley		 : "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six
croley@sarl.corp.mot.com : impossible things before breakfast."