RE: B20.0 on NT4.0/SP4: bash bug: spinning when executing a script

G'day,

This appears to be similar to my experience with misc scripts, though I've
had little luck making it repeatable. I suspect that something is happening
with a pipe closing and the process reading it failing to notice and going
ballistic sucking nulls or something.

On a different but maybe remotely related tack, I've actually seen linux do
the same thing when root fires up less and gets disconnected. As soon as its
stdin disappears, the less process suddenly sucks up all available CPU and
sits there.

-