Re: Bash lock up after 3 to 5 commands

I am also seeing the same problem. On a NT 4sp3
Workstation the shell is unusable because it
hangs after a few commands. On a NT 4sp3 Server
box the hangs are much less frequent but do
happen on occasion. Previously I was using b19.1
without any problems on both boxes.

-----
See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/gnu-win32/?start=9685
-