problem with tekcopy using xterm

Hi all,

I wonder if the "tekcopy" function is supported on any version of
X11R6.4 in cygwin (I have the Sergey port).

On the tektronic term the <ctrl>-middle button seems to correctly invoke
the menu that shows the COPY directive as well as the others...

But when COPY is chosen, all freeze up and nothing happens, while the
file "COPY-mm-gg-yy.." typical on UNIX system is not created at all.

Thanks
-