fixincludes problem

I am building a cross-compiler using gcc-2.8.1 and I noticed that
"fixincludes" is broken under both B19 and B20.

The problem is that fixincludes depends on "file" and "file." being diffirent
files. It appears that under cygwin this is not the case, as "file." is
created as "file".

It is simple to change fixincludes to use something like "file.tmp" instead of
"file.", but it would be better to change cygwin. It appears the the latest
fixincludes included with egsc-1.1 has the same problem.

sorry, no diffs around...

for gcc-2.8.1...
lines 337-338, change from
        ' $2/$file > $2/$file.
        mv $2/$file. $2/$file
        ' $2/$file > $2/$file.tmp
        mv $2/$file.tmp $2/$file

David

--
David Croley		 : "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six
croley@sarl.corp.mot.com : impossible things before breakfast."