Re: CVS on cygwin-b20?

At 00:30 19/11/98 -0500, Paul K. Fisher wrote:
>Unfortunately, the login command seems to hang.

I have verified that this and related problems that people are having are
due to bug(s) in cygwin b20 (including Sergey's coolview). I would
recommend that anyone wanting to use cvs server side at the moment stick
with cygwin b19 until they are resolved.

I can send an strace file if the cygwin developers are interested.

andy