Re: Info and man/groff questions

Michael,

I played around with several options this morning, and the easiest one I found
that worked was to change the NROFF line in man.config line to read
    NROFF        /usr/local/bin/groff -Tascii -mandoc
from
    NROFF        /usr/local/bin/groff -Tlatin1 -mandoc

Of course, I'm on an English machine, so YMMV (and in fact probably will <g>).

Vince