Re: Running shell-scripts from NT GUI?

You could do a couple of different things.  One is to create separate
.lnk files for each shell script you would like to run.  In the
properties of these links you would put the path to the shell with the
script as a command line parameter to the shell (e.g.
d:\apps\cygwin\usr\bin\sh.exe /scripts/myscript) or you could tack on a
file extension (yech) and associate that extension with the shell.

JJ

-