Re: B20: piping problem in pdksh

>If you're inclined to give this a spin, e-mail me for a patch to
>pdksh-5.2.13 to deal with the // pathname issue. Time allowing
>(not likely) I shall investigate further myself.

I did your test (retrieved pdksh 5.13, built with B20, ran, did your test), and
for me it worked as expected.

It may be a combination of one or more factors preventing it from working for
you. I would check a couple things:

- are you using Sergey Okhapkins updated cygwin1.dll (which has some B20 fixes)
- what is your CYGWIN variable set to, and is it set *before* any cygwin
  program is started?
- are your mount points text==binary or text!=binary?

For reference, my mounts are all text=binary, I'm using Sergeys coolview dll,
and my CYGWIN variable is set to this:

	CYGWIN=tty binmode glob title strip_title

Oh, and if you want to email me your // pathname fixes for pdksh I'd appreciate
it. ;^)