Re: B20: severe trouble after updating to B20

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Stipe Tolj wrote:

> > > The main reason why I am using CygWin and ECGS is: I want to contribute
> > > to the Windows port of a a project called "UAE" (Unix Amiga Emulator).
> >
> > are the sources available, and where?!

The UAE sources are available from

http://www.CodePoet.com/UAE/

Just follow the sources link and download the stuff. To creat the
.res (Windows GUI resources) file, you will need MS VisualC++ 6.0
Everything else compiles file with EGCS 1.1

However I had to modify some parts of the source in order to
avoid some error messages.

-