Re: B20: Bash problems. (arrow keys no recognized)

At 14:05 08/11/98 GMT, you wrote:

> >Unfortunately this doesn't solve my second problem, that I have posted and I
> >have never get answered.  I am using Win98, and under both B19 and B20 my
> >bash didn't understand non of arrow keys (thiough B19 under Win95 worked
>
> What is your $TERM set to?

I have try to "export" different values (dumb, vt100, ansi, xterm, linux)
but no one has any effect, arrow keys still doesn't work.  In fact, what the
$TERM is need to be set to work under bash ????   Note that when I am
running bash in an xterm the arrow keys work well, irrespectively of $TERM
setting.
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : Serguei.Dachian@univ-lemans.fr