rename or copy cygwin1.dll to cygwinb19.dll

The install instructions say:

This version of Cygwin is backwards-compatible with the beta 19 release. If
you rename the cygwin1.dll included as part of B20 to "cygwinb19.dll", the
old executables should be able to function with the new version of the
library.

Doing a rename leaves you without a cygwin1.dll, and programs seem to stop
correct but thought I'd ask.

Marc Auslander   <Marc_Auslander@us.ibm.com>   914 945-4346  (Fax x4425)

-